Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Do You Suffer From Any of These Symptoms?
- LACK OF FOCUS AND/OR ANXIETY
- HOT OR COLD FLASHES
- DEPRESSIVE FEELINGS
- DECREASED STRENGTH
- MOOD SWINGS
- LACK OF ENERGY
- DIFFICULTY FALLING AND STAYING ASLEEP
- LOW LIBIDO
WHAT IS BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY?
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy uses hormones derived from natural plant sources to replicate the body’s normal hormonal levels. There are two ways to receive testosterone replacement for men, pellets and once weekly once testosterone injections.
WHY CHOOSE PELLETS?
- Other hormone therapies usually require continued maintenance, this could mean taking a pill, using a cream or giving yourself a shot. Pellets placed under the skin consistently release small, physiologic doses of hormones that provide optimal therapy.
- Pellets deliver consistent, healthy hormone levels for 3-4 months in women and 4-6 months in men.
- Pellets help you avoid the fluctuations of hormones delivered by a different method. Pellets have been shown to help with menopausal symptoms, maintenance of bone density, improvement in sex drive, losing weight, helping with sleep, and much more!
Pellets are customizeable to provide the dosage needed for each individual.
- After the age of 30, most people produce between 3% and 10% less hormones each and every year.
- Hormone pellets release all natural, bio-identical Estradiol and/or Testosterone and are metabolized consistently into the body as needed.
- Balanced hormones are essential for good health, as well as, disease prevention.
- Hormone pellets have been in use since 1939.
HORMONE Pricing for Pellets and TRT Kits
Women – $350.00/Treatment
Men – $375.00/Treatment
Men also have the choice of Testosterone Replacement Therapy by taking a once weekly Intramuscular Testosterone injection (dispensed in our office). Our Testosterone kits are made with 10 weeks worth of medication and all the supplies needed to use at home.
Members -$85.00/kit (office visit included in Membership)
Non-Members – $95.00/kit (+ $50.00/office visit)